BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure same language help to understand better each others but at same time I don't think it's the reason why a scene is hotter than another one. I have some french on the site who are not so great, even there is one ( I will not tell the name ) who is not in visual with me, just because she's the GF of a friend of mine and I don't want the world can see what kind of piece of shit she is in a bed !!!
So I think Tiffany Doll, Angelik Duvall, Jessie Volt and the phenomenal Bambi Keutass are just some very hot girls and their passports have nothing to do with it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Emma
Padawan

Post by Emma »

C est certain. Je suis sure que meme si Bambi avait parlé chinois elle se serait prise les memes baffes et autres crachats avec le meme gout et plaisir. Cela dit c est vrai que pour les videos, les echanges verbaux outre que physiques ajoutent une ambiance differente très agreable et excitante meme pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est certain !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

her last scene is just fantASStic , amazing , i love Bambi , she's unique and very special , do you have more scenes with her , maybe DAP with her :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i hope you have more scenes with her and maybe the next time you will show us the mouth full of piss of Bambi and how she drink the piss easily :twisted: :twisted:

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

Hi Pierre !
Do you have news about Bambi ?
As-tu des nouvelles de Bambi ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

you will show us the mouth full of piss of Bambi
You have it already since long time ...
Do you have news about Bambi ?
She's fine, at school like a serious little girl !!!

PW

gbk666
Padawan

Post by gbk666 »

it would have been great if there were subtitles for the interview so we could know what she was saying, but that is the only thing to critize. she is really one of the hottest girls, if not THE hottest, that you have casted and fucked and she enjoyed eveyrthing. something like this you will never find elsewhere, only pierre can bring us stuff like this!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true about subtitles. I tried already in past but it was not successfull ...

PW

Valdo
Padawan

Post by Valdo »

Bonjour Pierre. As tu des nouvelles de Bambi? J aimerais savoir si il y aura d autres videos d elles un jour... bonne journée

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'attend qu'elle revienne ...

PW