BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

awesome crazy girl!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes ! I enjoyed a lot to edit that video. I had a bit forgot the ambiance and YESSSSSSS miss Bambi is just phenome-anal !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valdo
Padawan

Post by Valdo »

WOWWWW ça fait plaisir de revoir Bambi en action et franchement c'est de la folie !!!
Merci Pierre!!!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes Pierre, I agree 100%, I enjoyed the beginning, outside in the hot summer day, then go into the hotel and starting to prepare her ass - that`s what i enjoy very much, this mood. She is so unique, she opens my heart, she is perfect.

The guy was not the best choice, why couldn`t Bambi awake all his power and wildness?

Bambi, si tu lis ca, tu es pour moi une des plus belles et plus adorables femmes que je connais. Je t`embrasse.

Valdo
Padawan

Post by Valdo »

Je suis d'accord avec toi balou, l'acteur certes beau mec mais peut être débutant ou un peu stressé? En tout cas scène cult encore une fois!
Sorry pour les amis anglophones mais je ne parle pas anglais...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys, I'm sure Bambi apreciate all your attention as I also apreciate the fact you love her so much !!!

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

What a great adorable horny slut! "je vais avaler tous....comme une chienne" :o :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

nosferatu
Guru

Post by nosferatu »

It seems to me that the girls who speak French with you make a lot hotter scenes than the girls who don't.

For example, Bambi and Angelik. Both French and both have amazingly hot scenes. I think because the casting is a lot more relaxed and communication is a lot better.