BABYMONI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BABYMONI

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: BABYMONI

Post by youdaman »

I've always loved that great scene from "Superfuckers 11"! If anyone's having trouble convincing their girlfriend or wife to try anal sex, they need to show her that video!! What you did with your thumb is truly amazing. I watched it many, many times, studying your technique. I then put this knowledge to the test and learned that once a girl gets intense pleasure from a finger or thumb in the ass, it's much easier to convince her to take your dick!! Thanks, PW!

BTW, I often wondered if there was a casting for this delicious, little hottie!! Well, now we have it!! If I recall, she didn't do a whole lot of work for you(Hustler XXX 12), but what she did was really good!! Good memories of BABYMONI, Pierre?

P.S. Even though I would really love some instuctional videos, I'm not sure it's neccessary. If you watch your initiations and other videos close enough, you can learn a great deal about sex...

Merci, Pierre.
The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Youdaman !
That babe was very cute and easy going, always happy and ready for anything I want from her. The DP she did in one of my vignette, as for Eva Roberts in Bora Bora, makes her almost lost the conscience when came the strong orgasm !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alan72
Padawan

Post by Alan72 »

First casting at the beginning she said she was 24 and then in the test 2 days later she said 18.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because two days later the test was a scene and of course the age was faked because it was for Superfuckers ! But the true was 24

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

hlavin
Newb

Post by hlavin »

Hi men!
Where can I find the video with this girl in her DP?
Whats the name of that video?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon it will be here !

PW

FapMan
Padawan

Post by FapMan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon it will be here !

PW
Hey PW,
any progress with this? Would love to see her decimated in a DP... :mrgreen:

FM

Schnupsie
Newb

BABYMONI

Post by Schnupsie »

Dear Pierre,

I wonder if you could release the old threesome with lovely Babymoni. I'm SO into this little cutie. Wrote you via FB for more details btw, I don't know if that's okay or if this is the only way to contact you.

All the best and keep on going!

Schnupsie
Newb

BABYMONI

Post by Schnupsie »

Dear Pierre,

I wonder if you ever release the old threesome with Babymoni?
girls/babymoni-t1188.html

She looks so natural, cute and innocent - but then is a complete sex bomb. Wrote you via FB about another film with her, I hope that's okay.

All the best and keep on going!