BABY JEWEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BABY JEWEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You were ??? I don't see it sorry, did you used another email adress ???
Anyway I'm polite but I have no any obligation about the day I decide to put online someone ...
Maybe if there was more support there will be more often all made as you want it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

az69
Newb

Post by az69 »

jonnoj wrote:Pierre
You have been promising this scene for nearly two years now?
Theres a few guys on here keen to see it, is there no chance of releasing it please???
Thanks
He will never release it, for one simple reason: He doesn't like the girl. He doesn't like her at all. He had said too many times that she is not great and she is overvalued. Whenever someone says she is pretty, he replies naming other actresses prettier than her (in his opinion of course), which sometimes is very arguable. Sometimes, it looks like if he hates her.

Why do you think he will take the time to edit a scene with a girl he especially doesn't like? Editing takes a really long time and much effort, and even more if you don't like the girl. You will delay and postpone the work and one day you will decide to drop it because it is too late to do it.

But she is not the only one (although to be fair there are many other reasons)...

post202877.html#p202877

So, don't expect it. It won't ever happen.

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

I agree with you AZ69, but only in the part
of the Pierre did not like the girl, therefore,
there would be another reason, not to
release one of the most beautiful of this
site.

az69
Newb

Post by az69 »

Rosbergue wrote:I agree with you AZ69, but only in the part
of the Pierre did not like the girl, therefore,
there would be another reason, not to
release one of the most beautiful of this
site.
Maybe there is another reason, but I seriously doubt it. Making the most of it is not the reason. The new shootings are in 4K, and this shooting is NOT. Add to this that the natural fun base of a retired model tent to go through the drain very fast (And she is retired for a long time). The later he publishes it, the fewer people will be interested in it. He knows that and, even though, publishing it in the short term isn't within his plans. Can you give a better explanation than he doesn't like and is not interested in her shooting? Don't wait for this shooting, it will never be published.

omar
Guru

Post by omar »

when we see this beautiful girl in DP?
Attachments
oidimuc2z1ql8zhv968i.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One day !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

She's really hot. She's a perfect 10 in her looks. It's a little annoying but I think Pierre is in no hurry to release her scenes because he has no incentive. She's retired. Even rocco didnt get her ass on camera. As far as I can find no other anal exists of her on the net. Pierre's scene with heris assuredly anal and probably her best work by far. It will be just as exclusive 10 years from now as it is today because she is retired. I just hope he doesn't make us wait that long. There are some beautiful women on the site but only two or so dozen anywhere near as hot as this little Jewel.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will try this year !!!
Even rocco didnt get her ass on camera
I love the "even Rocco" !!! Don't you noticed in the last 20 years that he never got half of the anal I got !!!

PW

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

Too funny. I'm not counting asses. You can be the Zeus of asses and he can be the Hermes. To us mortal men you are both gods. Simply saying, he didn't get her ass and your scene is our only hope.

osbrarj
Guru

Post by osbrarj »

can't wait for this one. so pretty.