ASPEN ORA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
untermensch
Padawan

Re: ASPEN ORA

Post by untermensch »

rashidnz wrote:Hello
it was in an adt thread I believe Pierre said maybe September
of course if enough members ask nicely maybe sooner

Also the fact that she will be on Tushy.com soon maybe that encourage this release
sooner
how do you know that she will be on tushy?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met Aspen today. Adorable and more pretty than last winter. She has no any intention to do anal with anyone else than me for the moment she told me.
She did two small tatoos but almost invisibles. I did a short interview where she explains she watch this forum regulary and want said thank you to all her fans here.
I like her very much ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

FlaxeLaxen
Padawan

Post by FlaxeLaxen »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I met Aspen today. Adorable and more pretty than last winter. She has no any intention to do anal with anyone else than me for the moment she told me.
She did two small tatoos but almost invisibles. I did a short interview where she explains she watch this forum regulary and want said thank you to all her fans here.
I like her very much ...

PW
Just saying, she's amazing, but not sure if you know that it says even on her model page that she is open to do anal

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

If you do read this Aspen, we are eagerly awaiting the release of your initiation to the Woodman treatment! ;) ;) Trusting that you fully enjoyed your treatment I can only imagine how much fun you would have with Pierre AND his crew!! :twisted: Thank you Pierre and Aspen!

Coltonryker
Padawan

Post by Coltonryker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I met Aspen today. Adorable and more pretty than last winter. She has no any intention to do anal with anyone else than me for the moment she told me.
I like her very much ...

PW
How was she? She went to the hospital a few days ago so hopefully everything is ok.

Looks like Pierre monsieur is the only one able to uncover the secret to her butt!

Could you tease us with a preview picture? :lol:

And Aspen, if you're reading this, i'll start playing LOL just to meet you... You can teach me how not to be a total noob! :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Just saying, she's amazing, but not sure if you know that it says even on her model page that she is open to do anal
Well, then why no one else did it ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

So far nobody show us any anal with Aspen...not even you

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But me I am never telling lies ...
Aspen-Ora-first-time-anal.jpg
PW

untermensch
Padawan

Post by untermensch »

I believe you, but that picture proves nothing, because the letter hides your penis and your butthole... :lol:

Coltonryker
Padawan

Post by Coltonryker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But me I am never telling lies ...
Aspen-Ora-first-time-anal.jpg
PW

Pierre the boss! Can't wait to see the whole scene, especially when you cum in her mouth and intense ass fucking!