ASPEN ORA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
untermensch
Padawan

Re: ASPEN ORA

Post by untermensch »

July or August?

Geantdepier
Newb

Post by Geantdepier »

Vraiment hâte de voir son casting ! Depuis le temps que j'attend de la voir faire de l'anal :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bientôt !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

untermensch
Padawan

Post by untermensch »

What did he ask and what did you answer?

peter69
Guru

Post by peter69 »

PW, how long until you show her?

Coltonryker
Padawan

Post by Coltonryker »

Aspen likes getting it dirty, did you break her in "dirty"? :lol:

Aspen looks so innocent, can't wait for pierre to show her freaky side and ravage and break her ass! The sight of her being handled roughly makes me feel :D :D :D

Pierre hopefully you'll release this soon! And any chance of her visiting you again? :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will maybe invite her in Europe, she is a great girl with good mind. I like her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello Pierre

Hopefully you are still in contact with her

I know these ladies have some strange ideas but as a producer could you tell her that your members and you prefer NATURAL
less INK and NO FAKE TITS PLEASE

as she seems to be on a self destructive path of losing what made her attractive aquiring new tats that underboob one worries me and did she have that writing on her arm when she shot with you or is that recent also?

this tweet"Aspen Ora ‏@Aspen_Ora Jul 30
I want big boobs so bad."

Thanks
ps I know you tell the models that they need to open their eyes,especially during the bj and also of course during sex so could you remind her to do that also it seems she has a habit of getting into the moment and closing her eyes sharing the experience look in her eyes is one of the sexiest things a viewer can enjoy

pps if you do end up booking her/shooting again let me know when and where:)
would love to meet her

Thanks
Attachments
aspencc0a8062ce1d4d649a13f8d365c6a4d7c382760657ab4c7.jpg

Coltonryker
Padawan

Post by Coltonryker »

rashidnz wrote:Hello Pierre

Hopefully you are still in contact with her

I know these ladies have some strange ideas but as a producer could you tell her that your members and you prefer NATURAL
less INK and NO FAKE TITS PLEASE
I think there is a general consensus that tattoos and especially fake tits are not very welcome. Could work wonders in Rikki Six but that's not usually the case.

Aspen has the face and body to attract fans without the need of tats and fake tits, however she isn't gaining much traction... Hopefully after Pierre's initiation people will start to notice her more! :D

She's like "Notice me people!"

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will send her a message about what you said guys !!!
She is a really good girl and I hope she will not change like many others did ...
She must stay natural !!!

PW