ASHLEY STILLAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ASHLEY STILLAR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No update for the casting !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

anothing
Padawan

Post by anothing »

I was wondering about an update to her wunf... I wouldn't mind her casting scene either :)

BTW, master do you know if she ever worked with Christoph Clark. Saw her pic on ebi forum but haven't seen anything else.

Thnks
AN

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know she met Christophe in Prague once, but I don't know if she has shoot with him !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mrmystic
Guru

Post by mrmystic »

I don`t know so i`m asking.
There will not be an update from the casting cuz she didn`t sign the release, but why could she not when she sign the wunf? Don`t the girl get paid when they sign? So is it an economical issue or is it just the lack of "will"?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have already explained it 100 times !!! I'm tired sorry ...

PW

anothing
Padawan

Post by anothing »

Pierre, your competition removed the scene from his website. The one that Ashley mentioned in her casting interview. Wonder what happened.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!! Are you sure of it ?

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

If you are talking of the Rocco scene, seems it is removed yes, quite suprising, maybe they are afraid they gonna get sued if they show crying. I could post her model page on the site that shows it is removed, but i guess that would count as advertising.

Collywobbles
Padawan

Post by Collywobbles »

It's still on his website under a different model who did her casting with Rocco before she came in. You could see she was not ready to do this casting but I think the assistant was a little pushy with her the other two models before her were trying to reassure her. That is my understanding from watching it on Rocco's site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know, I will ask Rocco if I don't forget next time we will go to restaurant ...

PW