ARIA HAZE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ARIA HAZE

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ARIA HAZE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Another "haze", the third one for me and also a source of troubles at the end but OK I will be nice enough to not give details !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

OMG, you´re right! Aria Haze (20) looks very much like Jane March in "Color of Night" (1994), together with Bruce Willis, so nice! What i especially like about Aria Haze are her skinny upper legs, lower legs and knee-joints - she should try to show her extraordinary nice legs and her feet very often e.g. like standing on her tiptoes in different positions + twisting her body to an maximum extent - just like Gina Gerson has shown in perfektion!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109456
Color of Night (1994).jpg

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Sorry... but i understand that will not be other material with this girl? It's so? I hope no because i find her very actractive. Like for Rita ( remember?) and Jessica Bell. I'll die with these hopes...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I was in situation where I could have made her first B/G and more ( I have a control camera who can proove it ) but as I am a correct guy I did the mistake to let involve in the story a guy who play her agent but is also the boss of a competitor company. I don't need to tell you the final result ...
It's sad because she was very cute at beginning but next day she did not even reply any of my sms ...
It's a bit same situation like with Lily Raider, at the second there are "deals" in the air from any US company, it's only a miracle when I can set up a "happy end" by myself.
And I think it will be more and more difficult now in future because many agents do not want send me the girls they think I could convince because they prefer they stick buttplugs in their asses for months with pain and does anal without pleasure but at least for an amount they have already dealed !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Thank you for the answer. So i continue to hope for the others two girls. thanks again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But the 2 others you will have one day don't worry !!!

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

klausmueller wrote:OMG, you´re right! Aria Haze (20) looks very much like Jane March in "Color of Night" (1994), together with Bruce Willis, so nice! What i especially like about Aria Haze are her skinny upper legs, lower legs and knee-joints - she should try to show her extraordinary nice legs and her feet very often e.g. like standing on her tiptoes in different positions + twisting her body to an maximum extent - just like Gina Gerson has shown in perfektion!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109456
The attachment Color of Night (1994).jpg is no longer available
I totally agree with you. Jane March was also 20 when she worked with Bruce "Die Hard". :D :D

My favorite Jane March movie is "The Lover" The movie is a biography of a 15 1/2 year old girl in Vietnam. In the movie they censured the words she used to give her age. :oops:
Jane just turned 18 when she made the movie. The director implied that she was a virgin when they started shooting and the lovemaking was not simulated.
The actor who played her lover was actually a world champion in Karate.
Jane March.jpg
Movie - The Lover.jpg

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

For mr Pierre: thanks again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, there are not thanks to give me, I deserve been face slaped for my mistake not having simply put her on the bed when I had the possibility to do it instead make a discussion with her agent.
Never I'll do it again !!! ( I hope ... )

PW