APOLONIA LAPIEDRA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: APOLONIA LAPIEDRA

Post by daba52 »

I think she was worth the wait for you! :) ;) It seems like you and your crew have had a wonderful time introducing Apolonia to the wonders of proper preparation for outstanding anal sex! 8-) You are a magician my friend! I am envious of your abilities! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want look full of myself but yes, Apolonia told herself that for the first time of her career she enjoyed anal sex ( I also shot a non anal scene with 3 guys because after the WUNF her tight little asshole was really dead !!! )

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

marek22
Padawan

Post by marek22 »

Who is Johnn Syx? Wunf 200 is his first scene, or?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No he isn't new, he started with me few months ago but was already in the French amat circuit. Very good boy, 24 years old and fucking like me at same age ...

About Apolonia she is available for booking at : http://julmodels.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A nice XXXX as "mise en bouche" is online with Apolonia and 3 boys ...

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _8909.html

Three huge load of sperm in her mouth does not make her affraid ...
Apolonia-and-3-men.jpg
PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

That was so hot but I couldn't get enough of her. I need moooaaaarrrr :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon and harder ...

PW

Lizardbower
Newb

Post by Lizardbower »

I love when you work with spanish girls.She is one of the top because a perfect mix of cute and naughty young lady and she didn't enjoy anal before, we can see her face on her anal scenes .Looking forward to watch her enjoying for the first time doing an anal scene and her first dp.We know why a lot of girls trust you for that pierre.Great job

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!! yes my collaboration with Apolonia has been very positive for both of us and it became something else than just a "business story" !!!
We became real friends with confidence and because she trusted me a lot, she was able to be more relax than when she usually goes "at work" with people just interested to stick a dick inside her and sale it after.
She let me show her how I like to bring pleasure to women and it has worked, so I'm really happy for that. She is a little cat, wild and beautiful like hell, but at same time she is fragile like crystal and need attention.
I think with Apolonia I gave my best efforts to bring her orgasm with anal sex and you will see a result than for sure nobody else never got until now.
Hopefully you'll like it a lot ...

PW

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

I am very happy you and her are friend, and you can help her to enjoy anal.
I hope you can work with her a lot and she bring you new spanish girls.
How many scenes have you done with her?
In hot tub with 3 men
wunf 200
interview....with sex?
something more?
Thanks and regards Pierre