ANNIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANNIE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but i'm not here to explain what my competitor do with the models I see in casting !!! There are EurobabeIndex and some others for that...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

roro
Newb

Post by roro »

There is no sex in this casting?!
You should mark the videos with no sex...

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

So you have on the website a section "Casting + SEX".... Let me think :roll: what could be then the content of just "Casting" :?

This is the piece where I always get scared about democracy as there is a big chance Roro's vote count as much as mine..

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're 100 % right Liabatyd !!!
It's like WITH or WITHOUT BRAIN, I suppose Roro will not find which is the most intelligent !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Please Pierre, since you don't have anything you can show with this girl and you said she went to your competitors please give me the consideration of informing me where I could find scenes with her. I am a loyal member for years and your biggest fan. I have tried EBI, Google and everything else with no luck. I now have 126 of your great castings in my favorites and I love to see these great girls in other scenes ( yours, if any and others). Annie is the only one I cannot find anywhere and she is incredible and adorable. Showing good will by doing this will never hurt you because you are in a league by yourself. I have seen all your competitors work. Yours is the only site that I have been a steady member for years for good reason. I love your casting sex scenes and many or your WUNF because they are "real" and the girls have real orgasms and love the sex with you. Please show me this consideration. It will only increase the respect and admiration I and thousands of others have for you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea excepted I know she has been shot for Private two weeks after my casting !!!

PW

Krzysztof Brudek
Newb

Ann Pocahontas Paulina Judy Gwen

Post by Krzysztof Brudek »

Capture d’écran 2014-10-23 à 18.51.13.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did a screen capture of your linked page. No more link to pirate place or you'll be banned.
BTW she is Hungarian not Romanian ...

PW

Krzysztof Brudek
Newb

Ann Pocahontas Paulina Judy Gwen

Post by Krzysztof Brudek »

Code: Select all

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1861779/
(not a pirate place, just dossier)

ynot
Padawan

Post by ynot »

Hello Pierre

Annie...Is she Anita Queen? Looks a lot like her when Anita was young?

Keep up the good work!

Tony