ANNA TAYLOR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANNA TAYLOR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will ...
file-1.jpg
file-2.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Olga Cabaeva
Guru

Post by Olga Cabaeva »

She has already anal ,bdsm ,dp,dap on market . What was the point to shoot her ? Nothing special ,average performer . One more anal scene on net ! Hope ,Juliana at least sells her cheap to you. :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why been so rude Olga ? Usually you are so kind with everyone and I'm surprised by your post.
I knew all about her and she speak about it in the casting but she excited me a lot and I had a marvelous time with her, so I don't really care what she did or not before, I just wanted be a "bad boy" with this cutie, so I slapped her a lot and she loved it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

I was also surprised to see her casting because of all these reasons:

"She has already anal ,bdsm ,dp,dap on market . What was the point to shoot her ? Nothing special ,average performer . "

But this sentence " Hope ,Juliana at least sells her cheap to you. :mrgreen: " was unnecessary. That seems not Olga's style. Weird.

liabatyd

Olga Cabaeva
Guru

Post by Olga Cabaeva »

liabatyd wrote:I was also surprised to see her casting because of all these reasons:

"She has already anal ,bdsm ,dp,dap on market . What was the point to shoot her ? Nothing special ,average performer . "

But this sentence " Hope ,Juliana at least sells her cheap to you. :mrgreen: " was unnecessary. That seems not Olga's style. Weird.

liabatyd
Yes,probably ,it was a bit rude ,but she is not newbie at all and looking like Pierre rejected some better girls with no 1 scene on market or no anal ,I posted this
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Why been so rude Olga ? Usually you are so kind with everyone and I'm surprised by your post.
I knew all about her and she speak about it in the casting but she excited me a lot and I had a marvelous time with her, so I don't really care what she did or not before, I just wanted be a "bad boy" with this cutie, so I slapped her a lot and she loved it ...

PW
Sorry ,I was rude ...but what 's the point of casting if everyone knows girl ! No more mistery !

Also ,Pierre ,you complained that girls go to your concurents from LP . But this girl already was on their website with every possible type of scenes !
I didn't moaning when you shot several times no newbies at all . I can understand ,for example ,case like Adriana Chechick . Ok ,she 's extremly good performer and famouse one and sometimes it's really difficult for euro director get american star ! Agency just didn't reply or ignored you .
Or Stella Cox ,who has her 1 dp with you . She 's a good worker and ,yes,she 's famouse in UK and everybody loves her ! And ,yes,it was her 1st dp
But to cast regular chick with bunch of scenes including bdsm ,dp ,anal ,dap .....what 's the point ? There are enough people who posted here american ,british ,spanish ,Czech ladies not much seen ,who looks good and you just reject them ! Common ,no more new talents ? Old hunter is dead ? You ,who brought in biz girls like Sandra Romain ,Eve Angel ,Rita Faltoyano , Angel Dark ,Tania Russof ,Nikita Bulgaria ,Misha Cross ,started booking average level and ,the best thing ,directly after your competence !
You can bann me as you did with Gekko ,but it's true !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Dear Olga, relax, it's your right to think like that as it is my right to like a girl and wish stick my dick inside, whatever she did with others !!! No ?
I don't think anyone will complain here about her prestation for me, and even if anyone don't like it, it's a little drop in the sea compared to the number of newbies I bring here. Not a reason to start a war I think ...

PW

Dj.Bobo wants pussy
Padawan

Post by Dj.Bobo wants pussy »

this girl is so pretty Pierre can't resist to fuck this girl in rough way
and show his work to everyone who can appreciate.

Dj.Bobo wants pussy
Padawan

Post by Dj.Bobo wants pussy »

and i don't think Pierre can ban you from the site especially a beautiful girl like you it will be a shame if you are banned from this site.i adore you Olga

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I love Olga, why should I ban her !!!

PW

Electre
Padawan

Post by Electre »

Olga Cabaeva wrote:You ,who brought in biz girls like Rita Faltoyano...
Oh really ?? I love that lady SO MUCH !!! ❤ We talk sometimes on twitter, she's such a sweetheart.....!!!