ANNA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANNA

Post by admin »

yellowshark
Padawan

Re: ANNA

Post by yellowshark »

Nice one!!! Is there any material from ANNA that can be shown on the site?
By the way I wish all the best to you for 2011 and also have a nice vacation and the chance to relax a few days from the "Sysiphos"-work in your business. Also a big, big thanks for presenting many, many beautiful girls and women :roll: or simply said, new stunning models over the last year 2010 which made some boring days into thrilling, sometimes even "vulcanological excursions" regarding the main object or better said the target of a model casting "Woodman-Style", so I wish all the best to you in presenting pretty much new eruptive material in 2011, Mr. Woodman.
Great respect and worship for your work, because otherwise me and the other users of your site would'nt get the chance to see and even talk into your forum about a magnificient woman like Rebecca (sexiest and most erotic woman for me in 2010) for example...

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

Etudiante en philo, venue pour tout autre chose... super intéressant. Mignonne en plus. Mais tout s'arrête là :| ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry Yellowshark, I didn't reply your msg ! Strange I didn't see it ...
So no more material with her , only the casting !
Ce qui répond aussi à ta question Larrix, rien de plus à montrer !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!