ANITA TOO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
John86
Guru

Re: ANITA TOO

Post by John86 »

Anita Too is still active?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's 10 years she's retired ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

This scene is complete here on the site? Some people ask with insistence the end of this scene with the piss...

Of the actresses who were discovered in the castings of the Private and Hustler, which were at the PAL site?

Thanks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already answered many times about all the PAL question. NO more to said !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

Because I'm new here and I did not know the PAL site. Since I am a big majority of the actresses who participated in the series "Private Casting" and "Hustler Casting Couch" I was curious to know what these actresses participated in the PAL video site.

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

John86 wrote:Because I'm new here and I did not know the PAL site. Since I am a big majority of the actresses who participated in the series "Private Casting" and "Hustler Casting Couch" I was curious to know what these actresses participated in the PAL video site.
A lot of names can be found in dis thread from the pass:
with-pierre/pissandlove-t1292.html?hili ... and%20love

If you are lucky enough you had a chance to download them from pierre's site before the site was defunct.

If you ask as a nice boi in Naty's thread, maybe she will do for you a vid for a producer of the watersports niche:

girls/nataly-von-t3164-310.html#p45224

She like dis yellow piss, it seems! :o :o :o :o

John86
Guru

Post by John86 »

WFX, thanks for the information and links. You know which of the actresses who were discovered in the series Private Casting X participated in the PAL site?

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

Pierre did you ever met with Anita after her (long time ago) retirement?