ANITA GYONGY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANITA GYONGY

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: ANITA GYONGY

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

One of your best girls ever!!! The perfect body....very proportioned.... Some of the best breasts I've ever seen!!! I watched her photoshoots from Castings 4 over and over and over.... I thought she could've been a huge star in your movies.... Why did she only do magazine work?

Do you have any non-work related stories ;) ;) ?

Thanks for your time.
The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ah Gyongy, she was the best friend of Sylvia Lauren who brought her to me. For sure I was mad of that babe but it of at the beginning of my love story with Tania, so I cut down a lot my feeling. But what it sure, as you said she was one of the sweetest ever with a dream body. Only one problem she was a real lesbian and prefer girls to the boys, even if she don't explain it at the casting and she came in Paris with her girlfriend the second time and it was the bordelo between all of us because the girl was jealous she fuck with boys...After that she disapeared.
I crossed her five year ago in a restaurant and she give me a smile but didn't move from her table because she was with lot of people and probabily don't want have any trouble with them. But she has took some kilos but still was very nice looking.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sethchil
Padawan

Post by sethchil »

Pierre - any other "behind the scenes" of her that you can release? She is the all time best in my opinion. She did a couple photo shoots with you that didn't make it onto the castings DVD as I recall. Thanks much!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANITA GYONGI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've a few BTS with her very cool, you're right she was one of the best ever for me too.
I'll do my best to give you a BTS soon !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

youdaman (as always), sethchil and of course, you, pierre, are absolutely right:

ANITA GYONGI was one of the best ever!

she is one of my alltime favourites, too!!! :P :P :P

it would be really great, pierre,
if you find one of those amazing BTS!!!
thanks in advance!!!

best regards,
craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK you know I can't refuse you anything after giving me this video of Fedor. The first BTS with her will be online tomorrow !!!
Some others will come later...

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

quelle bombe vraiment, c'est incroyable que tu dises que c'est une vraie lesbienne.
on croirait pas...
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle croquait de la bite mais le gigot à l'ail était quand même son plat favori !!!

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

putain, qu'est ce qu'elle devait lui mettre au gigot!
hein?