ANITA GYONGY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Darth_K
Guru

Re: ANITA GYONGY

Post by Darth_K »

i've just saw it hahaha, she was having fun with another girl, don't know who she really is?? she just wink to the BTS camera.

sethchil0
Padawan

Post by sethchil0 »

Hi Pierre

Wanted to see if you could post the Anita BTS.

Merci,

Seth

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Will try ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

montagne
Padawan

Post by montagne »

Tu penses nous le montrer quand?

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

hi pierre,

I hope, that you are fine!?

long time ago (nearly 3 years) you wrote, that you will try to give us another BTS with ANITA GYONGY.

i know, that you are very busy, but do you think, it's possible to show us more of one of your best girls ever!? ;)

thank you soooo much in advance!

all the best,

craving

sethchil0
Padawan

Post by sethchil0 »

Private indicated that they cannot post Anita picture sets anymore for legal reasons. Does Pierre own the content now? Would be great to see the unreleased photo sets from the classic 90s mags. That was the best era.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I never gave my copyright to anyone !!!
But I never made any problem to Private, and they never did problem to me for 11 years ubtil it become the property of WGCZ ( Mr pacaud ) who pretend now HE created the casting and all I do is his property.
I never signed a single paper for the photo set copyright and they use it every day on Private Website ( internet did not even existed when I started shoot and it was in books ). They should better say thank you that I stay quiet about this ...

About Anita, I know what is their problem but I'll be nice not tell it here ...
I always have had good friendship with her. She is a mom now, she lives not far from my place, and still look very good.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:11 pm
Well I never gave my copyright to anyone !!!
But I never made any problem to Private, and they never did problem to me for 11 years ubtil it become the property of WGCZ ( Mr pacaud ) who pretend now HE created the casting and all I do is his property.
I never signed a single paper for the photo set copyright and they use it every day on Private Website ( internet did not even existed when I started shoot and it was in books ). They should better say thank you that I stay quiet about this ...

About Anita, I know what is their problem but I'll be nice not tell it here ...
I always have had good friendship with her. She is a mom now, she lives not far from my place, and still look very good.

PW
Perhaps more vintage and problematic material to put here because of this Mr pacaud?