ANITA BELLINI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANITA BELLINI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Si tu avais lu le topic et regardé la video tu ne poserais pas cette question ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Oui c'est écrit que ça continue mais reste à savoir si tu vas pouvoir diffuser quand tu l'as enculé.

zoro
Guru

Post by zoro »

Merci Cambaceres, PW il ne répond pas toujours à la bonne question et en plus il pense qu il n y a que lui qui lit tout.... :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est normal, j'ai assez de boulot comme ça sans me rajouter du taf inutile !!! Les topics contiennent des informations qu'il est préférable de lire avant de poser une question et, les videos, quand il y a marqué "to be continued" sauf cas spécifiques, cela signifie dans 90% des cas une bite au cul.
Donc faut pas être les cancres de la classe, il suffit de suivre et on sait tout ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierrot, you made me curious when you wrote that Anitas second casting would be something special for me... - her interview made me horny and now of course I hope that you have her in your pipeline the next weeks...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon don't worry ... and I have also one girl called Melanie in stock which will turn you on for sure !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Sounds great. Had today a former student hungry for dick chocolate - Balou style... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Soon don't worry ... and I have also one girl called Melanie in stock which will turn you on for sure !!!

PW
http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic. ... 15#p276203

Cute girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes we are speaking about the same one ...

PW