ANIE DARLING

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANIE DARLING

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not connected to her business but to wrong interaction between them in the place first and then outside.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

omar
Guru

Post by omar »

So pretty

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but not an easy caracter ! anyway I like her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Infedelium
Padawan

Post by Infedelium »

Call her again to shoot!
8-) 8-) :P 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is one of the rare girl with whom my anal system did not really worked good and I am very sad of this but I can't do nothing about.
I proposed her to do another try but she does not feel it at the moment.
Maybe later, maybe never, we will see ... she is a sweet heart but her nerves are very sensibles and she is not easy to make relax ...

PW

Infedelium
Padawan

Post by Infedelium »

But she is very good at relaxing and letting African-Americans into her pussy !!
:shock: :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pussy and ass are not the same thing in case you didn't know ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW

robocock
Padawan

Post by robocock »

Touche :lol:

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Pierre, she is very pretty, young and adorable. In my opinion prettier then 99.9% of the girls on your site. It's very disappointing that I don't have a casting sex scene or any other Woodman scene with her to watch just because of anal. When a girl is a one in a million teenage beauty and adorable I don't care if you can't do anal with her. Rocco shot a scene with her without anal. Why won't you? Watch her in her fake taxi scene. She is adorable. Since you are the master your scene with her would definitely top Rocco's or fake taxi or any others but you are stubborn and won't shoot her without anal. In my opinion that's foolish. You have shot many Casting and WUNF scenes with ugly girls. In my opinion you waste your time. But this amazing teen beauty I get nothing from you. Very disappointing!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well you don't have got all parameters I think but we will see what will give 2018 !!!

PW