ANGELINA VALENTINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANGELINA VALENTINE

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: ANGELINA VALENTINE

Post by Booz »

Faut lui dire de se calmer avec le botox!
Encore une nana prise de tête, tu lui demandes son age et elle te fais un speech de 10 minutes.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

You read my mind... that's scary :?

The botox is overkill.
omnia vincit amor

loukios
Guru

Post by loukios »

Booz wrote: Encore une nana prise de tête, tu lui demandes son age et elle te fais un speech de 10 minutes.
Elle est...américaine surtout ! Tous les castings avec elles durent une demi-heure
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

rafale wrote:You read my mind...
I can do even more!
By the way who is the handsome Conquistador next to you?
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

loukios wrote:Elle est...américaine surtout ! Tous les castings avec elles durent une demi-heure
I hardly consider these people you find in LA (male or female) to be reasonable representations of actual Americans. Many of them barely represent humans.
Booz wrote:I can do even more!
By the way who is the handsome Conquistador next to you?
REALLY?? Like what?? :D

He's sexy, this Conquistador. He is supposed to be Ponce de Leon.... which is quite funny considering the man was just under 5 feet tall in life!
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Ponce de Leon as most of people at this time was a smurf !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

rafale wrote: I hardly consider these people you find in LA (male or female) to be reasonable representations of actual Americans. Many of them barely represent humans.
You are the typical provincial American person who always say that New York is not US, LA is not US, Las Vegas is not US etc...only the inhabitant of Hazzard county are really American.

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

You talk of the two extremes. Real "America" is in between and much more level headed.

LA thinks itself open-minded and progressive. But in actuality it is small minded and shallow.

"Hazard County" is close minded and overly conservative.

Just an FYI, California is 4th LOWEST ranked in population average IQ. The District of Columbia (Washington DC) is dead last.
omnia vincit amor