ANGELINA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANGELINA SWEET

Post by admin »

JoyofSex
Padawan

Re: ANGELINA SWEET

Post by JoyofSex »

Man, she was my teenage dream back then... so sweet... unfortunately the casting was not HC back when released by private. I guess this version isn't either, is it?

Is there any more content on your side from her? For me a reason to sign up ;-)

Also, any info on her would be appreciated...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This babe is one of the " special case ", as I like to call them !!!
She is a kind of girl I liked so much but finally find out she was not exactly so pur as I was thinking she was. In some way she was unfair to me because she go to work in Italy later for Salieri after I paid her a salary to be my agent in Latvia. Ok she was not the first who betrayed me ( Gabriela Boros aka Gaby Wolf was much worst ! ) but I did not really understand why she did it.
I've some never seen material with her and will put it on the site.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JoyofSex
Padawan

Post by JoyofSex »

Thanks for the info. In the casting she really looks sweet and innocent. I actually wondered if her motivation for applying was true as she claims it was for the sex... In the behind-the-scenes stuff she appeared to be very natural and funny. I wanted to ask you to share some more memories but of course it's sad when she betrayed you like that...

I really was addicted to her back then and got I think every video available (private, hustler, the italian ones and even some of the German-made scenes only released on VHS), so I'll closely watch this site if something comes up...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK probabily next week !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

JoyofSex
Padawan

Post by JoyofSex »

Hmmm... next week was about 9 months ago... is there anything coming from her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right but didn't found the time and forget it !
Will try end of this month for a BTS !

PW

JoyofSex
Padawan

Post by JoyofSex »

Pierre, kept my promise and signed up... any chance we gonna see a little more of her? How about the scenes from Rivera or Snake with *real* sound (the making of said she was really going of) or even some un-seen stuff?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will buddy, I will !

PW

JoyofSex
Padawan

Post by JoyofSex »

ok... any eta? or any hint what is waiting in your archive? There was no initiation, wasn't it? ;) At least in the making of it seemed you were quite touchy with her...