ANGELIKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGELIKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I fucked both of them and from far Angelika was superior in all points, except maybe the face !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

wow you're so lucky happy man, so what do you mean about "except the face" pierre? and which one is more your favourite?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think it's obvious what I said no ? I think the Monica's face is a little nicer but if I have to go on a desert island, I take Angelika with me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

H_tiger
Padawan

Post by H_tiger »

She is one of my favorites. You're a lucky man. I really envy you sometimes.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too !!! ( just kidding !!! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

dialbig
Padawan

Post by dialbig »

wow is angelika really that hot?hotter than monica lion,very nice..what about very sexy girl cameron cruz, who do you think hotter physically between angelika and cameron pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Cameron is a huge friend today and she's for me in another category ! I don't see her with same eyes like Angelika because she's a mother now, boss of a model agency and for me the sexual side is not something I think about when I meet her.
So I will not do any comparaison between them ...

PW

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I fucked both of them and from far Angelika was superior in all points, except maybe the face !!!

PW

pierre, if monica lion is nicer in the 'face' departement,then in what points angelika superior than monica? can you tell us your story/experience?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's just a personnal feeling !!! I like Monica face a lot but she was far to be so much active like Angelika who 's a pur tiger in bed !!!

PW

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

yes,you said angelica also has very nice personality as well