ANGELIKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGELIKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rocco movies are always great for those who like it !
He's a friend and I'm the first to love his work but on my point of view, sometime he's pushing too much far the submission of the girl.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

qwerty30
Padawan

Post by qwerty30 »

Yes, i agree. In fact i don´t look for his recent movies. I don´t like spitting or choking stuff but he has some great intense scenes, specially when the girl is comfortable with that intensity

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course Rocco is the "over the top" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

Y a des bonnes scènes de baise dans ses films, mais c'est très mal filmé.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahaha Gabriel Zero will be happy to read this... it's him who takes the camera !
Few years ago I was thinking like you but after seeing the success of Rocco business I must admit it's not the most important part that, it will be good or not good camera work, the public seems to be concentred on the action and nothing else !

PW

admin

ANGELIKA

Post by admin »

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

What an amazing girl!
Her eyes just telling us what she wants and that is;
"- Can someone please tell the translator to leave this room imideatly so Pierre can analyze me right now... I´m as ready as I can be!"

She seems very funny person with a nice smile.

Must have been great "moment" for you Pierre..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One tsunami with legs that girl !!! probabily in the top ten of the best sex maniac I crossed in my life. Very intelligent, smart, cool, nice just to tall for me !!!
The scene with 4 boys, coming now for Casting X 68, was shooted for me by my friend Pascal St James and it was her second job, but the scene I shot with her and Sarah Twain + 2 boys, was absolutly mad, mad and mad !!!

PW

kalak
Guru

Post by kalak »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:One tsunami with legs that girl !!! probabily in the top ten of the best sex maniac I crossed in my life. Very intelligent, smart, cool, nice just to tall for me !!!

PW
do you remember how tall she is?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

10 points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW