ANGELICA SAIGE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sniperru
Padawan

Re: ANGELICA SAIGE

Post by sniperru »

All clear! :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it was not when you asked because she promissed to come back today but finaly changed her mind at last minute ( like so many girls ).
But don't worry I will give you the beauty below instead !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Le-rêve-!!!.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nitroman79
Padawan

Post by nitroman79 »

:shock: :) :roll:

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

So there's no scene with her? That's a shame. Then I suggest you hurry up and post the initiation of the handbag beauty above.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't want sign the release !!! ahahahahaahaahahahahha !!!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Too bad...I was looking forward to a really exceptional (on screen) initiation! :cry: But there are others you have yet too see so...too bad for her! :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Deeply Angelica has one of the most perfect body ever but she's what in France we call a "cold whore". Not because she's neccessary mean but because she keep a long distance between people and her. So we can said she is snobish and consider people with high nose, but anyway I liked the interview and I am just disappointed she is only focus on money ...

PW

Larone
Padawan

Post by Larone »

She has an amazing body, tight stomach, large but super firm tits, big round butt and decent face but she is clearly waiting for that big American Pay-Day. C'est la vie.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but this kind of girl are all what I reject ... I hate spend money for sex, if I can convince a girl to do something just because it can be a great experience, I don't care to paid later, but paid in order to fuck an ass, everyone can do it !!!
I'M NOT EVERYONE !!!

PW

sniperru
Padawan

Post by sniperru »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes but this kind of girl are all what I reject ... I hate spend money for sex, if I can convince a girl to do something just because it can be a great experience, I don't care to paid later, but paid in order to fuck an ass, everyone can do it !!!
I'M NOT EVERYONE !!!

PW
Pierre correctly, even better, what would the girls pay you for sex! :!: