ANGEL K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorrrrrrry you slaped me twice,bravo !!!
I mistaken Zorba the greek with Zardoz and didn't take care it was the danse picture.
Ok I get a good lesson today and hope you enjoy the site. Thanks

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zorba the Greek
Padawan

Post by Zorba the Greek »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorrrrrrry you slaped me twice,bravo !!!
I mistaken Zorba the greek with Zardoz and didn't take care it was the danse picture.
Ok I get a good lesson today and hope you enjoy the site. Thanks

PW
Bonsoir Pierre! :

Thank you for your quick reply!!
aaahh Zardoz!!! yes, I've watched it and i really liked all the "alligory" of the movie, except Sean Connery's outfit!!! My God!... terrible!hahaha...
I'm glad that you're having a good taste of "cine-phile" movies!! That says also alot about you! You have my respect..:)

Thank you so much for your effort in putting together a "diamond" website!keep up the good work!
Regards from Athens!
ZTG

Greek_Lover
Padawan

Post by Greek_Lover »

Best oF the Best!
Also she was the trigger το learn Great PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guys !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

dear pierre,

i just discovered,
that you did a photo shoot with ANGEL and SOPHIE :P :P :P

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/woodmanindex/tmx/tmx22.jpg

tmx22.jpg

does a BTS of this shooting exist?

is there a small chance,
that you will show it to us, please!? :P :P :P

maybe you ask SOPHIE? ;)

thanks in advance

kind regards,

craving

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No problem it will come but not yet, because there a lot of other BTS asked by the fan and also I don't want put all on the table imediatly...

PW

turko
Padawan

Post by turko »

pierre:

i almost seen all you videos, said almost because in mexico we dont have a big distribution, i saw the angel's cast and i have a little question, i saw superfuckers 13 also and she have the same clothes than the casting, the question is: you did superfuckers 13 the same day than the casting??

thanks and congratulatios

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, five days later in a house at 40 kms from Budapest !!!
But it can happens that a girl when she comes to see me like for instance Angel from Kiev, she don't bring 10 dress with her because she didn't know what will happened ! So I can't taking care always if a girl is wearing the same clothes than she was at the casting because I see to many girls and also sometime shot some work between both situation and my brain is not a computer.
Also in the pass I bought, especialy in Russia, most of the time the clothes for the girls, but since 2000, I reduce a lot this kind of presents and let them taking their own staff mostly.

PW

genipa
Padawan

Post by genipa »

She was so active! So beautifull! It got me crazy watcing Pierre and Angel making LOVE!!!

genipa
Padawan

Post by genipa »

Pierre,
Iwould like to have ALL thw schenes that you make Love in Castings. How could it be?