ANGEL K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Cubic
Guru

Re: ANGEL

Post by Cubic »

Write me private message with the details you own
Maybe after a while , gladden you some news

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Cubic wrote:Write me private message with the details you own
Maybe after a while , gladden you some news

Pierre is being very polite with you
What you ask him is impossible, ... common sense my friend.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course I will never give any girls data to anyone !!!
After Lana Rhoades put my phone number on Twitter some rich arabians proposed me huge amount of money to get her personal data and I refused even if I had many good reasons to send her back the lift, I'm not so bad.
From that you can understand I hope, there are no any chance I give any data from any girl I was working with, not even a Timea Bella who is also far to be a correct person !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

I understand what he says, his reputation is above

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

I will somehow find a way to find

PW you write about respect
Although not too respected her opinion on the casting, when she screamed: Don't me!!
:lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not the same thing !!! What ever could be the apparences she was happy of the casting and we have had sex more later in the night and next days till she becomes my GF for six weeks. I think she enjoyed her trip in Seychelles with me and I hope today she has a good life full of happiness !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

But her mind was not the best so my attention was focus on Sophie who was there too but as a soft and girl/girl model.
I guess this woman "angel" had mariage plan with you in her mind, it seem you made the right decision by skipe her for Sophie, bacause it seems Angel would had break your balls after mariage (and probably did snake plan), so yeah, good things you only taked her for fuck and basta 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Always hard to tell in advance what will be a relation between two people for many years ...
Judith Fox was in love of me and angry I did not take her to Seychelles in March 2002 but she went to pick up Angel at the Budapest airport after I send her back home.
Of course Angel explained her what I did ( send her home instead of Sophie ) so they became friends even if three weeks before Judith did not liked her at all because she was jealous !!! ( women are fast to change their mind we know that ).
But when I came back to Budapest Judith yelled at me that I was very uncorrect for what I did to Angel etc ... and few days later when Sophie came to my hotel, Judith jumped on her in the lobby just before she arrives to me and told her :
" you don't know Pierre, he fucks all girls like a game and do not imagine you'll have any chance with him, I don't give you more than 3 months before he will humiliate you the same way he just did in Seychelles with Angel !!! "
Sophie had a little smile and nicely answered : " I am not like every girl ... " and she came to my room without telling me anything about it.
It's another person who saw it who told me the next day ... and then Judith herself was proud to confirm to me !!!

But now we are march 15. 2019 and next week Sophie and me will celebrate our 17 years together ...

Life is rarely predictable and if I never had met Sophie I will be with another girl or single playing with many different ones, difficult to know ...
It's true Angel had a rude caracter, but with me she was a kind little bird and I enjoyed a lot my time with her in Seychelles ( she is one of the fellation "padrona" ) but I knew in my mind it was not the girl whom I could married one day.
After Tania, the bar was too high for any girl except Sophie who swept the past with a simple kiss ...

PW

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Balayer le passé d'un simple baiser...
Jolie dernière phrase ...
:)

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

It's true Angel had a rude caracter, but with me she was a kind little bird and I enjoyed a lot my time with her in Seychelles ( she is one of the fellation "padrona" ) but I knew in my mind it was not the girl whom I could married one day.
Because she needed you for holyday, visa, income, cool life, after mariage, she would've probably shown you her other face, when she is the one who have the "remote control". Same for Judith fox. I guess all thoses moments are from the private era, Milton was always not nice with you, he was mad, jealous and evil ect, but he had only 1 face, the dark one, we can just give him this credit.

But for Tania yeah, it's a special case, because she seemed always "true" in her feelings and had great sense of humor, life decided to make you with Sophie now, who is also nice, but the most important is that you are happy and in peace. Try to sleep more, my friend.