ANGEL K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kartus2
Guru

Re: ANGEL

Post by kartus2 »

She seems to be one of the top performers on your site...
Did you practice golden shower with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did all with her, she has been my GF the short period between Yasmyne Fitgerald and Sophie Paris, so we played many games.
I liked sex with her sooooo much and she is still in my top 5 suckers of my life.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Don't remember her surname ?
She really acted in gymnastics for Ukraine ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Look at her body ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kartus2
Guru

Post by kartus2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I did all with her, she has been my GF the short period between Yasmyne Fitgerald and Sophie Paris, so we played many games.
I liked sex with her sooooo much and she is still in my top 5 suckers of my life.

PW
And why did you break up with this Angel? I'm sure sex was not the issue :lol: This is the clearest example of why relationships can't be based in just sex.. it seems at least!

And have you spoken with Angel recently? or Yasmyne?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I must confess I was a bad boy the night of March 21.2002 in Seychelles.
I decided after making love for first time with Sophie Paris that she was the girl I was dreaming for my life ( and I was right as we are still together 17 years later ).
She was supposed fly to home the next morning but I put Angel in a plane to Kiev and kept Sophie for another week more with me.
Life is like that ...
Angel was a marvelous fucker but she was not the girl I wanted for my life.
Yasmyne is still our friend ( she likes Sophie a lot ) but also I have understood after a year and a half with her that she could not be Mme Woodman ... but as friend she is perfect !!!

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

If she was professional gymnast- in internet would be the information about her career
I assume she was in gymnastics as a kid

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well my wife was in the national water ballet team 20 years ago and it's very hard to find anything about it on the net.
In east country they only care about the top champions ...
I believe Angel was not at Olympic level but obvioulsy she was a real pro in sport.

PW

Cubic
Guru

Post by Cubic »

Super stormy evening 17 years ago !!
This wayward girl tell you what stopped her from leaving interview and going to your bathroom ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Love !!! :D :D :D

PW