ANGEL K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGEL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And still for me the best sucker of the world !!! I don't know why but even if I often cross amazing sucker on the road of my crazy life, Angel is probably number one, Sophie Paris second and Natacha K. the third one ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

theapple
Padawan

Post by theapple »

One of my favorite castings. Love her totally!

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Elle n'a bossé qu'avec toi Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui !!! 100 % exclusive ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

idecom
Newb

Post by idecom »

Men, you are the best.
My job is marketing. If it is a real casting, it is a lesson of persuasion for me!
There are many similarities between seduction and marketing.
Congratulations PW.

Marc.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course it's a real situation ...
And later she became my girlfriend for a short period of a month until I meet Sophie and fall in love of her !!!

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Mr Woodman 5 years ago I saw this clip - loved it !
But I suppose that the important role here played the fact that you were probably at the best age for men and this beautiful but wayward girl, this whole situation is in the end interested even though she tried to hide it .
in view its complicated nature I do not think that some young guy in here had a lot of chances for such an outcome, she was curious to try sex with someone older -is probably the main thing here

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think it was connected to age, she started to hate me ( as almost all the GF I have had in my life ) and then started to be in love.
Story could have been longer but Sophie went to Seychelles with us and my heart has been irredeemably attracted to her ( and still today the same ), making me break up suddently with Angel.
It was not nice from me, I agree with it, but 15 years later I do not regret anything.

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

If you remember please tell us more about how she ended up on a Private Casting?
And another question - the day originally planned not just casting and sex ( for this reason there was no translator ), or a serious gambling appeared after the discussion, she took the opposition ?
It is obvious that after a shower she was sure the camera is turned off, and therefore emancipated

It was a planned You in this day or spontaneous sex ?
I am from Russia

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think the video can answer about spontaneous action !!!
Ans I don't understand your question about day planning, she was speaking english so ...

PW