ANGEL BLADE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANGEL BLADE

Post by admin »

brownjames
Padawan

Re: ANGEL BLADE

Post by brownjames »

SUPER..

J'espére que tu lui a fait le "full treatment".

Elle avait l'air un peu embarrasée.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

je ne peux pas te dire oui ou non maintenant !!!
Je commenterai plus tard au sujet de cette demoiselle ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

I hope you will allow me to comment on this most charming girl. I thought she had character and good looks. She was not shy when she opened her legs for you. And her smile was a delight, perhaps a little shy but then she was casting for work. I hope she and you agree to her working. I should like to see her excited!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you pray well, maybe there will be a god to make your dream comes true !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Another nice new model from Brillbabes :D
Pierre, nice work with Brillbabes, you seem to be getting lots of nice new girls from there.

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:If you pray well, maybe there will be a god to make your dream comes true !!!

PW
Ha ha. I'll pray all right, but to whom? There is a man I know who can deliver on the promises ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre, nice work with Brillbabes, you seem to be getting lots of nice new girls from there.
If I did not have made the mistake to help Ricardo in 2009 after he went out of jail, for sure I will have never fight with BB agency. I did the mistake to take Ricardo side and trust it was a good thing. I have burn my finger on it and now the business is great, I gor the girl first until I am in town when they got them, and of course almost all of them for first anal because they know I do my best to make girls enjoying sex.
It's same with Club Sandy but actually they almost have no any Hungarians, so BB is my first source actually for Hungarian girls and I have also some personnal scouts ( finding me little angel like ANINA SILK ), so much better than was Ricardo, unable to find me anyone from January 1 till end of april 2013.
And you can see today, 18 months after finished with me, only ONE girl he has got in his "agency" and lot of people says in Budapest, that Tricia Teen could be Leyla sister ( but maybe it's not true ). Anyway very poor result for him compared to BB agency who has pretty new talents like Angel Blade every month.

PW

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
If I did not have made the mistake to help Ricardo in 2009 after he went out of jail, for sure I will have never fight with BB agency. I did the mistake to take Ricardo side and trust it was a good thing. I have burn my finger on it and now the business is great, I gor the girl first until I am in town when they got them, and of course almost all of them for first anal because they know I do my best to make girls enjoying sex.
It's same with Club Sandy but actually they almost have no any Hungarians, so BB is my first source actually for Hungarian girls and I have also some personnal scouts ( finding me little angel like ANINA SILK ), so much better than was Ricardo, unable to find me anyone from January 1 till end of april 2013.
And you can see today, 18 months after finished with me, only ONE girl he has got in his "agency" and lot of people says in Budapest, that Tricia Teen could be Leyla sister ( but maybe it's not true ). Anyway very poor result for him compared to BB agency who has pretty new talents like Angel Blade every month.

PW
It's good things are all patched up between you and Brillbabes. Ricardo seems to be dedicating a lot of his time these days towards insulting you Pierre ! On EBI, Tricia Teen has advertised she's available to work, "except with Pierre Woodman". She is willing to work for LP, who will shove a bottle up her ass like they did with Daniela Rose, but she's not willing to shoot for you ? Clearly she's been brainwashed, which is sad.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, but don't forget Tricia Teen doesn't speak english and for sure don't use photoshop. Yes it's just manipulation and some idiots at EBI still believe they speak with Leyla or Tricia.
At least here, when a girl comes on the forum you are 100 % sure she's the real one if I said it is !!!
But better using the right topic if we speak about other girls than Angel Blade.

PW