ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Leave it man, I have better to do !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

coctopus
Newb

Post by coctopus »

Hi Pierre,

I have become a serious fan of your work. Especially, this girl Anetta keys ... I have never seen a single anal scene of her, other than this. I thought that she was a girl who hate anal sex due to the pain. I think that she still is; but with your skills of persuading reluctant girls into anal sex, you have made it. Man!! What is your secret?? You not just having anal sex with a girl; you are killing asses of girls. You are not even thinking of going gentle :) You just launch yourself in burst mode, and punishing their tiny asses so hard; which indeed is soooo HOT!!!!

Also I loved to see how Alexa May being arrogant at first in front of you. But with the very next video, I saw you put some lube into her anus, and fingering like a real punishment for being arrogant earlier. She screams... and it made me thrilled when I watch it. Then you finished her fucking her in the ass.

I seriously never getting tired of watching your this scene with Anetta. Please do not stop your work. Find some beautiful girls and keep punishing some asses like this. Good luck!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry it's what I still do every day !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kato
Padawan

Post by Kato »

There are Epic Initiation... this is one of them.
We saw Star Wars Special edition, Apocalypse Now Redux, Blade Runner Directorìs Cut...
My question is: could be possible, one day, to see an Anetta Keys initiation Special Edition???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so !!!

But you have an exclusive photo set with Anetta Keys and Lenka Gaborova :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/photoset ... dildo_2697

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Do you still communicate with Aneta Keys? She is so gorgeous, I like her alot I have seen A couple of new photo sets with her. She still looks the same gorgeous as always.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Unfortunately, since her return from Canada, we don't have anymore friendly relationship. It's not my wishes but visibly her family + BF have pushed a lot on that way ...

PW

Putzo
Padawan

Post by Putzo »

Do you have any more anal dildo videos of Anetta, Pierre? You seem to have a collection of photos, but it would be nice to see some new movement. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I think I still have "something" moving ... We will see in future !!!

PW

Putzo
Padawan

Post by Putzo »

Cool. Can't wait. :D