ANDREINA DE LUXE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
milster
Guru

Re: ANDREINA DE LUXE

Post by milster »

Wow, she appears more gorgeous than Mathilda Ramos.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's two very different type of physic and personnality.
Mathilde Ramos is a short skinny babe not so pretty but with great charming smile and face. She has an incredible submissive attitude and no limit skill in a bed, but also unfortunately a hige tendance to love some substances to "fly away", if I could tell it nicely ...

Andreina is tall, she has a big butt with one of the prettiest face ever in this industry.
She is a romantic person who can eventually accept some submissive moments only if she really like someone and is excited by situation. She has a strong personnality and left various stage where she was supposed to shoot, just because some details wasn't in accord with what she said to the agency the day she registered there. She is hyper clean from drug alcool etc ...

For me Andreina and also Veronica Leal are two great Colombian friends and I hope it will stay like this long time.
I found out Mathilde was a lost soul just focus on some addictions not in accord with my phylosophy of life ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kaisen
Newb

Post by Kaisen »

I can't believe you're so right master. The LP forum is just a bunch of people paid by the boss in order to attack you. I thought this guy Johnny was a member but he did a mistake using the word "US" instead of "ME".
LP.png
Why are they so mean and jealous? I am so happy at least someone resist to the pressure those guys does on the industry. Please do not give up sir Woodman, just fight with your best weapon, your heart!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for your support but seriously, who care what they said against me ???
Time they are focus on me and I'm focus on the girls I can give you here, it's better I think !!!
They said they know her, yes it's true, she worked for DDF and DDF it's LP now but even if they deseperatly try to get her since one month to do hard scene with 3 guys and rude anal/DP she did not accept been destroyed like Roxy Lips for few more euros more in her pocket.
She wants build a career and she knows she is so pretty she can even do just soft if she wants.
Till today she did DP only with me and she enjoyed her work for sure, let's see what will be tomorrow but I'll be surprise if she changes her mind because she is far to be a puppet this lady and she has a brain, she does not put a huge insect tattoo on her legs this one !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

There is a possibilty that this bomba latina will be the next WUNF, after Alina Lopez?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes of course !!!
A great Wunf with Alain Deloin and me where she had her first squirt ever ...

PW
Pierre, You give her some 'lemonade', or have not even tried?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Coming now in about 2 or 3 hours, WUNF 263 with our princess Andreina !!!
Andreina-de-Luxe---Wunf-263.jpg
https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/andre ... e-wunf-263

PW

ribafish
Padawan

Post by ribafish »

Big ass, nice gape..... ufff my balls. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes exactly !!! :D :D :D

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

just watched a scene with her... very nice girl

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her and Veronica Leal last night !!!
Was a cool time ...

This morning she had a photo shooting for a friend and I was there too, time to immortalize the instant ...
692DFB23-471E-434A-B3C6-B524A4C8D2D0.jpeg
PW