ANABELL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANABELL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Hey Pierre,
I didn't know where else to write this. Why is there no forum attached to Angel Rivas casting? Seems odd.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

beisenhood wrote:Hey Pierre,
I didn't know where else to write this. Why is there no forum attached to Angel Rivas casting? Seems odd.
Try the search field and you will find this:

girls/angel-rivas-t2925.html

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank Phelan !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Just watched this again, and I love it. A really erotic and romantic fuck if I've ever seen one. Looked like a lot of fun. Pierre, this is another one I could see you fell for a little, and I cannot blame you.

Something I noticed the other day: there's no casting for Rose Delight. There's a chat, a scene with Melissa-A and Little Caprice, and the HC scene with Reda. Just wondering...

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

beisenhood wrote:there's no casting for Rose Delight. There's a chat, a scene with Melissa-A and Little Caprice, and the HC scene with Reda. Just wondering...
Funny, i´m just writing about these scenes :) According to Pierre, Rose's Casting is planned for May....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Casting X 100 !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Have you kept in touch with her Pierre? Has she quit the business?
Great video.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea, no news since long time ...

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She's one of my all time favorites. There's something great about her, I guess the attitude and the great performance she delivered. I guess you don't know what she's doing today? Do you have anything else with her, maybe some pictures?
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg