AMIRAH ADARA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AMIRAH ADARA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No way ... be already happy she has been kind enough to let me show so much !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sybarite2006
Padawan

Post by sybarite2006 »

this is probably a dumb question but i will ask it anyway: WUNF is staged right?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In theory yes but some of them not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sybarite2006
Padawan

Post by sybarite2006 »

Could you name a few that were not staged? :D thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry there are 151 online and it's a long time to do it ! Also the term staged is a bit the "wrong" word for me because when I said staged, it means of course the girl now it's a "job" ( not like in the casting where it's rare when girls know in advance what will happened ).
But at same time I want a true sex, which means I let the girls be themself as much as they are able to be ( reason why I don't like so much the professionnals ).
But sometime, like in the present case with Amirah, it's interesting to see what is the difference between the first time she was in front of a camera at the casting in 2010 and few years later for WakeUpnFuck.

PW

Hbur
Padawan

Post by Hbur »

J'aimerai bien revoir la petite Amirah dans une nouvelle scene de WUNF, je pense qu'elle est prête maintenant pour sa première DAP, et je ne vois pas de meilleur endroit que sur ce site!! :D
14619.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai déjà parlé de ça avec Amirah l'an dernier ! Nous sommes bons amis mais elle m'a dit qu'elle ne ferait jamais de DAP parce qu'elle a peur pour sa santé.
Peut-être changera - t - elle d'avis, peu importe, de toute façon j'ai décidé ce week end que je ne ferait plus de triple anal en video et que les double se feront uniquement avec des filles qui me le demanderont au moins deux fois !!!
J'en ai marre de cette course à la con qui ne sert à rien au final ...
Kitana Lure m'a demandé de lui faire sa première TAP et j'ai dit non. Le cirque Barnum c'est à Prague chez LP, pas chez moi ...

PW

ladiesman020
Padawan

Post by ladiesman020 »

For me Amirah is one of the best Euro Girls currently performing, she comes across as a really nice sweet down to earth girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish one day she will open her eyes and understand who is really Mike Angelo and who are LP, but excepted that, she's a sweet heart yes and I also like her a lot !!! !!!

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Cette photo me donne chaud !