AMELIA LYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Campeon
Padawan

Re: AMELIA LYN

Post by Campeon »

I think in this case Pierre must provide us with the complete PAL part, to avoid any doubts in his credibility.

In the last years there are competitors playing dirty tricks against him, girls who want to make him look as a liar. But he has the key to turn it against them. And it's so easy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

krish0000
Padawan

Post by krish0000 »

Fucker..cheater..why you are deleting all my re hiquest..every time I request you to update this scene..you are deleting my request..don't be like this..you are getting money when we subscribe..we pay you full money not half like your video update...initially you told because of pirates updating some part later..but this is almost month..if you don't want to show fill video then don't show it to us..keep it your self...I don't know how you are living with this kind of attitude..when other agencies comment about you and your attitude did not belive, but now things make me belive..shame on you Pierre...there are lot of video updates pending...fuck you..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fuck you first man !!! You paid to get a scene that you already have got and the "extra" that I give you at the end comes the day I will decide, not the day krish0000 decides !!!
So writting 20 post non stop asking me the same thing has no sens and yes I deleted it.
Go to take a subscription on another site if you don't like mine ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

So it's apple juice.....

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

Campeon wrote:So it's apple juice.....
I hope Pierre can show everybody that he didnt unse apple juice with this girl a with any girl

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK guys you start to break my balls !!!
Anyway I will not show the full things, don't dream for that the video will be cut, but first drop will be enough to proove who is right and make lot of people shut the fuck up !!!
Amelya-'apple-juice'.jpg
I'm in France with family for the week-end but monday or tuesday i'll try to upload it for you !!!

PW

alanHard
Padawan

Post by alanHard »

Looks photoshop Still dreaming of the PAL scene :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wait the day the Video Will be online and you Will See if it's photoshop ...

PW

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Maybe Pierre drank so much apple juice that day that he pissed out pure apple juice? Then both sides are correct :lol: