AMELIA LYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AMELÌA LYN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Funny because I think I was very nice with her, even Pablo Ferrari the spanish Actor was Witness that late in the evening I helped her to go in change office where rate is better when I could stay quietly at home !!!
The scene was cool and about PAL I don't care what she or anyone says ...
If she décided speak bad about me, it's her problem, maybe she is just nervous because I did not agree to give her more scenes when she asked for It !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

orleans4712
Newb

Post by orleans4712 »

I totally agree with you Pierre as a matter fact she's ready to shoot a scene with nacho Allende Torbe, so what a coincidence she starts talking shit at this point, curios Carolina abril and this ghost uses the same phrase pineapple juice lol boy you must produce the best barrel Doyle apple juice in France lol this said I would update her initiation completely to have us see how sad dissapointed she felt...yea right

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

Got to tell yourself something, I guess. Hatefuck material, especially as she's not that pretty.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me I liked her and I think I was nice with her. If she speaks bad about me now, it's her problem, I don't care. Many spanish girls worked for me, they maybe feel shame later about what they did, not my fault.
I am same correct with all girls ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Bojane
Guru

Post by Bojane »

if it was just a Apple juice maybe woodman is in trouble with his fans and im one of them , but why Amelia would lie to a such thing like this ?? i hope Woodman can justify this with video , because if not ,this will confused us when we will see PAL in the scenes

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No blem man do not trust me ...

PW

sergi_15
Padawan

Post by sergi_15 »

I watched Amelia's casting scene.The last scene of '' To be contiuned '' he wrote.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because not edited yet !!!

PW

thiago_menez
Padawan

Post by thiago_menez »

Amelia will be installed when the scene?

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

orleans4712 wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She is a very adorable girl !!!

PW
I don´t think she thinks the same about you :( on a recent interview on spanish fórum she stated she would never shoot again and asked about the pissing scene she published this:

so here we go again with the damn Apple juice tired of all these girls lying, or perhaps Pierre not telling the true wich I doubt it seriously if I was Pierre I would just show the whole goddamn scene. :x
I think this video is one of the more important videos for Master Pierre to release. He's been getting a lot of lies and people trying to say that he fakes his scenes, like Timea Bella, and a lot of liars in the fórums.

Now this chick also wants to justify herself for drinking pee, because she believes is bad for the reputation, and makes the story of Apple juice.

Pierre must release the PAL part complete of this video as soon as possible. He can show everybody that he never fakes his scenes, with yougurth, marzipan, Apple juice, and all those stupid things this bitches say about Master Pierre.

I think this is a very key momento for Pierre's reputation. He is in the crossroads to show his complete credibility......

Go on Master, show this bitch she cannot lie like this,.......