AMARNA MILLER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AMARNA MILLER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She has lot of opportunities, she will decide ... but when I read this
Capture d’écran 2014-05-07 à 03.27.31.png
I can't stop to laugh a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Maybe she prefers younger guys. Like you prefer younger girls, Pierre.
I don't know what scenes she has done though so far. Girls who don't work with you or Rocco I ignore. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She worked with Rocco, she has no problem with older men or even to do anal, it's just because she doesn't want make it now !!! It's a business strategy nothing else, I'm in very good term with her as you can see here :
Amarna.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Amarna, maybe it's time to work with Pierre now!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:D :D :D Well I think she is deaf about it !!!

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

Just a Shame not even one scene with master woodman, but i think somewhere in the future she will. Hope u r reading Amarna Miller , you are so hot and sweet! You deserve the treat!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Amarna has a specific conception of how should look her career and as other babes, like Kiara Lord or Tina Kay some personal plans about how who and what with their ass will be done.
Time will said if they are right. My passed experience tell me not but I can be wrong, we will see ...
I just invite them to see the difference with Viola Bailey's mind and what will be the final option !!!

PW

ladiesman020
Padawan

Post by ladiesman020 »

Beautiful hair but I've still not seen her done anal on screen

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No you're right !!! When we met she had in mind to do it by herself with her BF for her website. I have no idea where is her project now but seems nothing happened.
Often girls think they have better interest to make it for a personnal website but they don't understand that excepted some very famous girls it brings rarely big money and after that no one is ready to paid good which is not anymore an exclusivity !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Dommage qu'elle ait ratée l'occasion avec toi , ça se reproduira pas de sitôt !