ALYSSA REECE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: ALYSSA REECE

Post by daba52 »

Downloaded this right away to savour later, for a more private viewing! ;) ;) Anticipation grows! :twisted: :twisted:

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks all of you guys !!!

PW
No. We need to be thanking you!!!! I have been a fan of Alyssa for a long time and was surprised to see her casting this morning. She is phenomenal. Thank you again! I would be overjoyed to see her in a WUNF if you can get her back. ;)

P.S. I hope you were able to convince her not to go under the knife. Made me almost want to cry when I heard her say that...

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

A very great scene thanks PIERRE thanks ALYSSA.
We hope to see more scenes with the amazing ALYSSA in the future.
I love you all. 

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Made me almost want to cry when I heard her say that...
Where did you get such ideas ???
don't you see how happy she is in the video ???
Why some people always need to find a negative reason in all positives things I do ???

I thing her smiles,laughs and orgasms told all about her "obligations" that day ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Made me almost want to cry when I heard her say that...
Where did you get such ideas ???
don't you see how happy she is in the video ???
Why some people always need to find a negative reason in all positives things I do ???

I thing her smiles,laughs and orgasms told all about her "obligations" that day ...

PW
Pierre, I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to @48:00 in the video when she was talking about getting implants. I hope she doesn't. She is gorgeous just as she is.

mehilow
Padawan

Post by mehilow »

artist212 wrote:
Pierre, I think you misunderstood me.
After all these years Pierre's English is still at beginner level. I guess his focus is elsewhere :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but in french language when you oblige/force someone to do something the expression is : to convince him/her to go under the knife on the neck.
I thought it was what artist212 meant. I was wrong sorry for that, but with all my work and fact it's not my language, mistake are easy to do.

About her surgery, I think she already taken her decision ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mehilow
Padawan

Post by mehilow »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I was wrong sorry for that, but with all my work and fact it's not my language, mistake are easy to do.
PW
It was a joke of course. You speak one of the most important language fluently-the language of orgasms ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I'm lucky on that field !!! :D :D :D

PW

dargema
Padawan

Post by dargema »

Great scene, I hope it's not the only Alyssa scene with you.
Thanks, Pierre.