ALONA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALONA

Post by admin »

beautygirlslover
Newb

Re: ALONA

Post by beautygirlslover »

Hi, Pierre!
I'm very interested Alona's initiation video, but at your site her casting video only. Where I can see her INITIATION video?

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

This is a very tiresome question for, PW. It gets asked over and over and over and over... He can only show what he's legally able to show, so chances are this girl didn't sign a release...Maybe there's no initiation video at all, who knows? Pierre has stated on this site many times "What can be shown, will be shown!!!"....

BTW, I think I've found something that outlasts the "Energizer Bunny"....The new slogan... "NOTHING OUTLASTS THE INITIATION QUESTION!!!"

TAKE IT EASY...
THE CANADIAN.

P.S. If you're new to the site, you should do a little reading on the forum before asking a question. You would've found this answer very easily.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right Youdaman !
I've a small story about her. One night she stay with David Perry and Franck Versace bedroom. They fucked her like animals but the next day she was in our flat again and during my casting she told to the girls who was waiting to see me that the French was not so good for sex like the Russian.
So I catched her ( for the third time since her second casting ) and really I don't know what's hap to me but I had a bone in the dick and I destroyed her the best I could.
All the girls with who she had spoke can listen it, it tooks me less than 20 mn but it was enough she ask me to stop because she can't more.
After that she had to pass by the room where was the other girls and of course she looked very stupid and they smiled on her.
She was furious and never came back. I lost her that day but I was pride of me for saved the honnor of the french in Russian territory !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Louis Cypher
Padawan

Post by Louis Cypher »

David et Franck ont dû en profiter à fond !
C' est dommage qu' il n'y ai pas eu une video de çà !
Cela aurait été specta"cul"aire. :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui c'est clair, ils se sont bien amusés et moi aussi, c'était la belle époque, les filles étaient plus cool qu'aujourd'hui...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

Comme repéré précédemment par mes soins et confirmé par toi, cette charmante jeune fille apparaît dans la petite introduction de quelques secondes qu'on voit au début des vidéos Castings 11 et 12.

C'est donc qu'elle t'avait donné l'autorisation de publier? 8-) Qu'est-ce que tu attends pour nous montrer la vidéo entière? :mrgreen:

Plus généralement, est-ce que tu as encore des initiations type "vintage"? C'est vrai que les filles d'avant paraissaient plus naturelles.

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear mr woodman

any chance of a bts alona pleaseeeeeeeeee

this would be a good one to put up

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure I have more ...

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Well Pierre, maybe you can have a second chance with her daughter (if she had one, she could be 18 or so now) :D

Time flies !!! :D

Anyway, that would be so cool: having a girl at 18 and her daughter at 18 years later. Since you have been doing these castings for over 20 years, could be quite possible. It completes the circle so to say :lol: :lol: