ALISON BLOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALISON BLOND

Post by admin »

balou
Guru

Re: ALISON BLOND

Post by balou »

I hope you destroyed the ass of this nasty bitch. These slutty tits. Wow.

You know I love women. I love her too. But in a special way. I would fuck her as hard as it could and this is massive. Her ass would be red as a traffic light and she would get it very balou-style.

Your mix of women is always magnifique!

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

You advised her against breast surgery! Bravo, let's hope she follows you suggestion. Now, you mentioned if she wants to have something done to improve her appearance you would tell her later. I am guessing you suggested some serious dental work. The discoloration between her front teeth was very disconcerting. :cry:

This girl definitely had an interesting personality and a pretty good body. There is no doubt that an encounter with Rocco would definitely add Italians to the top of her list of desirable men. He could give her some good lessons in obedience. :lol:

In the end, she doesn't seem like a Woodman style girl to me, but you have fooled me on that score many times. So, did you give her a job to help her finances or not?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! I did liked her personnality but that was all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

mmm, that is a little sad :?
I know it is not possible but during the interview I thought imagine if PS and Rocco could do her together ...

But I hope you will re-consider. I think she deserves some PW scenes and we too :twisted:

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who is PS ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Oups, my mistake. I was too fast when sending my message.
It should have been " PW "

[quote]mmm, that is a little sad :?
I know it is not possible but during the interview I thought imagine if PW and Rocco could do her together ...

But I hope you will re-consider. I think she deserves some PW scenes and we too :twisted:

During the interview when you spoke about Rocco and she said that she liked to havesome real slapping I thought: giver PW + Rocco.
But I think a scene with you (PW) or your crew will be great.

By the way, I never had so much fan as with this casting. When you asked her 'what do you think/feel?' when she was in the famous doggy pose looking at the camera.... Her answer was :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing this with us PW. It's great.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

cul❤ve
Padawan

Post by cul❤ve »

Magnifique!!!