ALICIJA DARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALICIJA DARK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I must edit that one !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

Nice to see her again and the scene is quite good. Do you have any news from her?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at all she has totaly disapeared ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Alicija was just an amazing girl. She had that special face and those amazing white teeth. Her casting is definitely one of the great older ones.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also liked her smile a lot. She was a great model.

PW

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Pierre, INCREDIBLE CASTING!!!! INCREDIBLE BEAUTY!!!!! You have had so many great castings over the years with so many gorgeous girls. This one is in my top 10 of all time. I just looked at the list of the 100 greatest of all time and I'm amazed that this one is not on it. I urge anyone who hasn't seen it to do so soon. In case you don't already, you will definitely appreciate Woodman's greatness after watching this. Many of Pierre's best castings for some reason are not on the list of the 100 greatest of all time. I'm not sure why but maybe it's because he has had so many great ones. I would like to highlight this and a few others missing from that list and the other lists that many may have not seen.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks again for kind words !!!

PW

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

One of my favourite castings... Probably some of the best breasts i've ever seen, shame she didn't do more

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree !!!

PW

Anal_Lover30
Guru

Post by Anal_Lover30 »

ragingboner wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:10 am
One of my favourite castings... Probably some of the best breasts i've ever seen, shame she didn't do more
Definitely