ALICE NICE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alroi
Guru

Re: ALICE NICE

Post by alroi »

Thanks a lot Curious George, appreciate it. I was definitely not expecting to see something greater than the castings here, so don't worry. The content here is by far the best, I just wanted to see what you meant, and you were totally right. Each scene here is fantastic, even if it does not involve sex. Simply the best.

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

You are welcome. Glad you found it. It had potential, but fell flat. WCX is the gold standard for castings.

There are worse ones out there. Around 1980 people started buying camcorders. They would set up the camera on a tripod in their bedroom and have "married sex". You know what I mean by that. Older married couples repeat the same sex routine every time. And their bodies were way "over the hill". Then they had someone make dupes of the tape and sell them in adult video stores. I saw one once, it was boooriiing.
Thank goodness the store let you preview the tape before deciding to buy it.

The store did have some great BDSM tapes. :oops: :oops:

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Totally agree with you, wcx offers anything you are looking for in castings and not only. It would be almost impossible to count a top 10 of castings from this site, as there are hundreds amazing ones, and surely more to come. The highest standards for sure. What would be your favorite ones?

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

alroi wrote:Totally agree with you, wcx offers anything you are looking for in castings and not only. It would be almost impossible to count a top 10 of castings from this site, as there are hundreds amazing ones, and surely more to come. The highest standards for sure. What would be your favorite ones?
Wow. That is almost impossible to pick a favorite. I have about 30 that are memorable. Beauty is not my only criteria. I rate them by what happens up to and including what happens in bed.

For example. March 29, 2001. Lyudmilla. She is a pretty very young girl, and when she is shown his magazine, the sparks fly. I have seen that look before on a woman. It means that no way in Hell are you going to get "any" tonight. :P :P

Amazingly, the next scene has his interpreter in the bathroom with her, using shaving cream and a razor to get rid of her brunette pubic hair. She catches the "peeping Tom" with the camera and grabs a towel. The next scene has her on the bed naked. Then she enjoys the Woodman treatment.

Unbelievable. If someone had told me that Pierre did that, I would call him a liar. But the video is proof. After seeing this casting, I believe that with Pierre around, no daughter is safe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Yes, she really was great, but you're definitely right, it's nearly impossible to pick a few girls, as most of them are just insane.

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

This Alice is the same as the LP site
in the clips she drinks a Lot of piss.

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

Update this video that Lana Rhoades will be forgotten.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: OK !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rosbergue
Padawan

Post by Rosbergue »

Pierre when you gonna put Alice Nice full on site.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Couple scenes I watched from her from the Circus and she seemed "off". Hopefully Pierre got her to actually perform.