ALICE MILLER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALICE MILLER

Post by admin »

rodney1964
Guru

Re: ALICE MILLER

Post by rodney1964 »

Oh nice. Just an interview? Or did you get an initiation? (It's only 20 minutes, so I'm guessing this is just the interview, whatever else you may have gotten).

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

rodney1964, you should watch the video for yourself! It's cool! BTW, if you notice, Alice is in CX 79, so I'm guessing her hardcore scene is cumming very soon! Myself, I'm very much looking forward to seeing anything with this girl! Her body is insane and PW says she incredible in bed, so that's all I need to know...

@Pierre
Any thoughts about this girl? Also, do you have a WUNF scene with Alice?

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rodney, use sometime your credit card and be a member if you want me to give you some exclusive material !!!
Youdaman I didn't shooted her for Wunf but her hardcore scene is on the way inside CX 79

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Rodney, use sometime your credit card and be a member if you want me to give you some exclusive material !!!
Youdaman I didn't shooted her for Wunf but her hardcore scene is on the way inside CX 79

PW
I was a member for a while but I only downloaded certain videos and when my wife lost her job, I couldn't afford it. Until things return to "normal", I buy credits and use them to get the scenes I want (thank you for that option, Pierre). RIght now I just have credits at WUnF but I'll be getting some for the casting site today to get the hardcore scene.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you to be clear like that Rodney. I hope your situation will become better !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thank you to be clear like that Rodney. I hope your situation will become better !

PW
Credits purchased. You can post the scene now. ;)

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Very good scene, PW! Alice is smokin' hot! She definitely got the full treatment in this one...

Thank you very much!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I must admit we have been a bit rude with her but deeply this is what she likes !!! She is a good person in life, the same like in the casting, smiling a lot and relax. I like her ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

It is an excellent scene. Thanks for making it. I hope she stays in the business for a while.