ALICE MILLER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALICE MILLER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have nothing to proove, people knowing me know when I said white it's white, black it's black and I don't care what other think about it !!! There are some girls on the site I could pretend having fucked and I said no, or sometime I tell nothing for specific reason ( girls asked me no one know for instance ), so why should I lie for one more another ? Honestly it's not a problem, I really don't care when I missed a nice one, I just wait the next !!!
Anyway I had the chance to touch Alice and she was a great girl.
I have no idea where she is and what she does today !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

lickeverything wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You think it's because the cook bring you a plate on your table he didn't taste the food he serves you ???
You're a bit naïve I think ...
Trust me I had good time with Alice, but this video is just for my secret box !!!

PW
I could say the same.. but if I don't prove it, nobody can believe me my friend :twisted:

anyway where is she now? have you got any new about her? I miss her boobs and her beautiful face and ass :-(
She is camming. You can find at which site and under a which name at other forums (Adultdvdtalk, for example (I hope it's ok to mention them here)).

lickeverything
Padawan

Post by lickeverything »

AYP00 wrote:
lickeverything wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You think it's because the cook bring you a plate on your table he didn't taste the food he serves you ???
You're a bit naïve I think ...
Trust me I had good time with Alice, but this video is just for my secret box !!!

PW
I could say the same.. but if I don't prove it, nobody can believe me my friend :twisted:

anyway where is she now? have you got any new about her? I miss her boobs and her beautiful face and ass :-(
She is camming. You can find at which site and under a which name at other forums (Adultdvdtalk, for example (I hope it's ok to mention them here)).
CAMMING?????? can you explain everything better please? I didnt' understand anything and I didnt understand what you mean

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

You can find her at webcam site. In this thread http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/alice-mil ... -anal-girl look at second post from the bottom of the page.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You link people to competition ??? Not nice ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You link people to competition ??? Not nice ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Sorry, I thought that it will be much more easier just to give a link than trying to explain everything by words. :)

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

There are a few castings in the secret box for which I hope a miracle would happen.
And this is certainly one of those !!

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yeah but this one as 1 chance on 10 000 to be under any eyes one day unfortuantely ...

PW

dixkilogram
Padawan

Post by dixkilogram »

Can you at least describe the scene which we'll never see?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, because the only "scene" I did with her is online on the site ...

PW