ALICE MARCH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALICE MARCH

Post by admin »

Eddy15
Guru

Re: ALICE MARCH

Post by Eddy15 »

Was very much hoping for a "to be continued...."

FapMan
Padawan

Post by FapMan »

Hey Pierre,
very much hoping for anal scene - given her very limited footage to date... :mrgreen:

FM

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum, the story is complicated ... but she is an adorable girl, very dynamic and smart !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

FapMan
Padawan

Post by FapMan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Hum, the story is complicated ... but she is an adorable girl, very dynamic and smart !!!

PW
Ah Pierre,
some would say you are a tease :P , others that you don't mince words unnecessarily -
est ce juste ? (fair enough)?
So can you give us an inkling of what awaits... ;)

FM

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

="PIERRE WOODMAN"]Hum, the story is complicated ... but she is an adorable girl, very dynamic and smart !!!

PW
Please tell me you will have her. First Josie Jagger was a quitter and now nothing from Alice...you were on a roll with Megan and Adriana

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can't tell nothing more than Josie and Alice have been two different stories ...
And that there NOTHING I can show you more than her interview.
For her fans I can tell you she is on the way to become a mother soon, so I wish her the best with a happy pregnancy.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I can't tell nothing more than Josie and Alice have been two different stories ...
And that there NOTHING I can show you more than her interview.
For her fans I can tell you she is on the way to become a mother soon, so I wish her the best with a happy pregnancy.

PW
Oh wow. You said a lot already. Alice was busy and getting BBC and anal probably trying to save some $$$ for the bun in the oven. Well you have spoiled me with all the American girls lately. I know in Eastern Europe the girls have a tough time for money and do this more. The girls in the US seem to come from OK families and don't need to do this but when you foul them up it's extra special.

LondonBoy
Guru

Post by LondonBoy »

So you did something with her. But it's private?

Minouchattou
Newb

Post by Minouchattou »

She said on her twitter account, that she isn't :roll: !

https://twitter.com/AliceMarchx/status/ ... 2460097536