ALEXXX WHITE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ALEXXX WHITE

Post by admin »

robocock
Padawan

Re: ALEXXX WHITE

Post by robocock »

Wow something special about her love the way she looks and talks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Really ? Me it has been the opposite, I packed my stuff and went away from the place because I immediatly saw she was a psycho. And I was right, she had very fast a clash with he original agent, went to another, did 1 or two scene and was send back home ...
Not a girl for me !!!
But the interview is interresting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

This is funny. Pierre, your Knowledge about women is profunde! At first sight she seems to be cute. But opening her mouth she reveals a severe mental problem. What she says and how she behaves made me sure that there won't be any Chance for a delightful "Woody"-experience.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In theory she wanted do the first anal that day but it's me who didn't want even try.
She did it later for a competitor but what I've heard about how she was on set make me feel comfortable with my decision, especialy after I was on trauma with Jennifer Pierce who is a bit the same kind of psycho and with who I did the mistake to start a shooting after her interview to finaly put her out of the room ( I think I'll show you this ).
So I did not want even try this Alexxx

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!