ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a chat live is a good idea, she's speaking perfect english and she's so great when she does a discussion. I like her a lot ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes a chat live is a good idea, she's speaking perfect english and she's so great when she does a discussion. I like her a lot ...

PW
cool 8-)

she's fascinating...moreover when i see your casting...she seems shy but when i saw other "backstage" with her she's always laughing ...nothing seems to be serious for her and we feel she get pleasure everytime she has sex

I hope you'll release soon her next anal ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, probabily next month ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

Really love your scenes with Alexis. I had previously never paid attention to her due to the lack of anal but you more than solved that problem!

:shock: :D

I'm a bit confused regarding the production dates of her scenes. Could you please tell me in which order and when you shot them? I just like to archive scenes by their date of production (year and month) in order to see how a girl develops over the course of her career. I'd really appreciate it!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you watch her casting you understand all and know the dates ...

PW

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

Thanks for the reply Pierre! Still confused, though.

So the Casting was shot in April 2011. Then she came back 19 months later (according to that insert after you two are finished having sex) which would thus make it November or December 2012. But that can't be right since you say in that interview that it's almost 2014 making it actually December 2013.

As for the order of scenes...judging from the interview you did the gang bang first and then a DP in second part, right?

And both part were produced in December 2013?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

April 2011 - First Casting
December 2013 - Second casting and scene with Jane Classy + 2 boys
February 2014 - First DP and Scene with 11 boys
October 2014 - Wunf

You're right I did a mistake it was 29 months not 19 months, thank you to let me know.

PW

Emwolb
Padawan

Post by Emwolb »

Thanks once again for taking the time to reply and clearing this up Pierre!

Mostly I'm able to roughly determine dates of production pretty good by listening to what is being said in the video or by what you posted in the respective girls' forum thread. But in this case it wasn't quite as easy...THANKS!!!

Two months ago you said that the WUNF would be coming soon...how soon might that be?

:D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:April 2011 - First Casting
December 2013 - Second casting and scene with Jane Classy + 2 boys
February 2014 - First DP and Scene with 11 boys
October 2014 - Wunf

You're right I did a mistake it was 29 months not 19 months, thank you to let me know.

PW
:shock: :shock:
damn

in the video Hard Bed + 3 boys (including you Pierre) ...you said to your boys that this day it was her third time anal
so....Casting 1st time.....and Hard bed + 3 is 3rd time....so where is the second time anal ???? :?: :?: ...i hope you will release it :oops: