ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Peradua
Guru

Re: ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Post by Peradua »

:o There's more ? ! ! :D :D :D

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

ooh I love her I love her I love her!!! The way she looks all the time is just everything you can dream for as a man. Thanks so much for posting the video.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Alexis is really one of my favorit CZ girls and for sure one of the most correct in the Xbiz !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Alexis is really one of my favorit CZ girls and for sure one of the most correct in the Xbiz !!!

PW
She seems genuinely excited in your videos

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because she knows everytime she comes that she will get orgasms. Even at the Wunf where I was already exhauted before started with her and having the feeling not beeing the real" woodman", she told me that she had so many real orgasm.
So yes I must agree there is something magic with Alexis Crystal, really much "over" compared to 90% of other in this industry. She's so natural in her life, so clean about cigarett, alcohol, drug and so smart, that for sure she's the kind you could dream be married with ...
BTW she will pass in Berlin this year at the Venus she just text me this yesterday.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Thanks Pierre, fucking good scene! The bells are ringing when you look the cute lady enjoying DP ! :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I believe yes ...

PW

Jaykill
Guru

Post by Jaykill »

hi Pierre
Do you have an idea when Wunf will be released ? (sooner will be the best)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea ...

PW

GDepardieu
Padawan

Post by GDepardieu »

Patience, I guess...