ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Peradua
Guru

Re: ALEXIS CRYSTAL

Post by Peradua »

I thought you would have had a few more comments about her gangbang by now, telling us about part 2. She is a great girl, looks like she had a fun time

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm also surprised ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

She is an absolute dream girl to me!!! Personally I prefer to see her in one on one situation, but I must admit that in this case it is a very nice scene. Soo horny to see her take all the sperm with joy!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just saw that the gangbang was up-loaded! YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! :D :D :D I haven't been able to watch it yet but am really eager to do so!! She is an appreciative women that really seems to enjoy all the attention!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) WOW!
Can't wait for more !

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm also surprised ...PW
Outstanding girl, I think we don`t have to talk about it, but: comparing to the gangbang of Lola Taylor for example who did give everything, every inch of her holes, Alexis seemed to be more controlled.

Perhaps this can be one reason, I don`t know.

Anyway she is a 10/10, one time in my life sex with a girl like her, wow...

stern24
Padawan

Post by stern24 »

I just started to watch it, but... who was the cameraman??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

who was the cameraman??
David Perry for both parts !!! When I am too busy, he helps me and shoot sometime what I have no time to do or when I'm far away.
He also does the UDP series ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

Yeeeeah, finally, Alexis Crystal aka Anouk got fucked for almost one hour by 9 men ( you said 11 but count 9 ), so hot to watch, she lost control completely and simply got fucked, not the way she wants to, but the way these 9 men want to ... i wish, your fucking-team could do the same to beautiful catholic and spanish slut Ainara, she crys for PW-Gangbang too ... ;) ;) ;)
ALEXIS CRYSTAL - HARD - GANG BANG PARTY_.jpg

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

I doubt she had an orgasm....Anyways lovely foreplay by her. Pierre I am sure you have other scenes of her in the box if you speak about 2017. Show us a picture or two...

Thank you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I already said I have her DP and you have a picture from that scene already !!!
For the surprise you'll need be very patient and it will be a "snake update" ...

PW