ALEXANDRA QUEEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
saraband
Guru

Re: ALEXANDRA_QUEEN

Post by saraband »

Tant mieux pour elle.

Désir Féroce
Newb

Post by Désir Féroce »

shannow27 wrote: Alexandra was at Bucharest expo when she received an invitation to do a casting for a French gentleman named Woodman. It was and still is her only BG scene.
Not anymore... :o

Don't ask for the name of the movie and/or her name in the movie 'cause I don't know... Just found it on a site and recognized her (confirmation with the tatoo on picture 2. She get the same on shannon27's pictures ). She's very hot in the movie.
Alexandra_Queen.png
Alexandra_Queen_2.png
Alexandra_Queen_3.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No big deal, almost three years later and without anal, I don't care, even I'm happy it will give a new blood to my work because some guys will try to find her ...
Anyway I think there are more because I know she worked for a Romanian company also with few videos...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wakeupnduck
Padawan

Post by wakeupnduck »

Désir Féroce wrote:
shannow27 wrote: Alexandra was at Bucharest expo when she received an invitation to do a casting for a French gentleman named Woodman. It was and still is her only BG scene.
Not anymore... :o

Don't ask for the name of the movie and/or her name in the movie 'cause I don't know... Just found it on a site and recognized her (confirmation with the tatoo on picture 2. She get the same on shannon27's pictures ). She's very hot in the movie.
Alexandra_Queen.png
Alexandra_Queen_2.png
Alexandra_Queen_3.png

What website did you get those pictures from? I can get the name of th emovie if you give me the site

Désir Féroce
Newb

Post by Désir Féroce »

From xnx.

type brunette german and you will find her but I doubt you'll catch the name of the movie... :geek:

C0nand0
Guru

Re: ALEXANDRA QUEEN

Post by C0nand0 »

Even though we can't see her with Pierre, it is nice to see the 'initiation style' with camera in corner with some other guy and not Pierre.

I personally prefer this. Same case with Paris Diamond if I remember correctly also. Camera in corner but some other guy not Pierre in scene.

Maybe do this more often? But I understand you face different situations everyday so its tough.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you need to buy some glasses ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

I was just saying I like the scene.

zenfone
Padawan

Post by zenfone »

ALEXANDRA QUEEN at 30:47: Are you circumcised?

Alain Deloin circumcised.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes he is ...

PW