ALEXA TOMAS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
damix
Guru

Re: ALEXA TOMAS

Post by damix »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes sir I will !!!

BTW Alexa did a nice post yesterday ...
Alexa-Tomas.jpg
PW
Tu la baises et elle te dit merci!
C'est beau :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'avoue qu'il y a pire dans la vie !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alexa est juste simplement une fille top génial et son mec Joel est super cool, donc on s'entend vraiment très bien.
Je leur serai éternellement redevable de la confiance qu'ils m'ont accordé et d'être restés mes amis alors que je travaille plus avec eux depuis bientôt 2 ans.
C'est la preuve une fois de plus que je n'ai pas que des amis par interêt comme certain de mes détracteurs aiment le prétendre ...

PW

Ps : Seems some guys at LP really love me and die of jealousy not having get Alexa till the point they can wish me to die !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All this just this show what kind of bucher they have has members !!!
So funny and so sad at same time ...
Capture d’écran 2016-02-28 à 20.17.33.png
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

What an impressive DP scene !!! again good job Pierre. Alexa is just perfect. Heavily recommended guys

paolafan
Guru

Post by paolafan »

je viens de voir que alexa tomas et julia roca on fait une scene ensemble...c'est toi pierre qui devrait etre au milieu de ces 2 espagnoles tres tres chaudes !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je serai très heureux de le faire un jour peut-être !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

FapMan
Padawan

Post by FapMan »

Hey Pierre,
if I'm not mistaken you have re released a new 1080p format for 'Alexa Tomas - Hard - My first DP with 3 guys'?
If so, is this only for streaming - as I'm unable to download :?:

FM

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All 4 K have been transfered with a 1080p format and we have increase the streaming quality but ... from now you have to wait 5 days to download any video shoot in 4K in order to protect us against fast piracy. For all old contents in 4K it means it is blocked until May 5 but for all next coming out video, it means you can see it immediately in streaming but must wait 4 days before you can download the full original quality video.
Unfortunately I have to do it that way ...

PW

FapMan
Padawan

Post by FapMan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:All 4 K have been transfered with a 1080p format and we have increase the streaming quality but ... from now you have to wait 5 days to download any video shoot in 4K in order to protect us against fast piracy. For all old contents in 4K it means it is blocked until May 5 but for all next coming out video, it means you can see it immediately in streaming but must wait 4 days before you can download the full original quality video.
Unfortunately I have to do it that way ...

PW
Thank you Pierre for precise explanation.
As I'm relatively new here I'm getting up to speed with changes in releases & so I appreciate your guidance!
Will be patient, thank you. ;)

FM

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Et bien il semble que tu es découvert encore une nouvelle star...
Son succès ne fait que croître au fil du temps.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Et j'en suis fier car c'est une femme adorable !!!

PW