ALEXA MAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
youdaman
Guru

Re: ALEXA MAY

Post by youdaman »

The majority of girls I've been with love it, beinsenhood! Maybe things have changed since you've been in the game! Anyway, we all have different tastes, so feel free to not watch any castings you find offensive! About PAL, I might as well tell you! It stands for Piss and Love! It was one of Pierre's sites that he shut down for a variety of reasons...

Take care!
The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true, girls today and yesterday are not the same ! I'm on front row about this fact !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

@Youdaman@Pierre I just watched Angel Dark's casting again and left a note (request) for either or both of you. I meant it not to sound flippant, but I really want to discuss this point - for my own education.

And why are girls so different now? I remember in high school back in the 60s if you could cop a feel it was a big deal. There was one slut who gave us all blowjobs, but nothing like today, where at 15 or 16 they're doing 3-ways and taking it up the ass. I grew up in the wrong fucking generation!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! it is not the point to said it was bad or better before, it's just that today it's as it is and anyone trying to "swim against the stream" as few chance to get a good final result !!!
So better you understand it or leave it but I don't want write 20 messages about this subject, it's a lost of time and it will not change the way the world is now !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vince Voyeur
Guru

Post by Vince Voyeur »

Pierre tu crois qui vont en sortir un jour du communisme en Ukraine :?:
VV

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Faudra bien !

PW

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Thanks for the nasty remark. You have a sneering, self-important side to you. This all started here when I asked a simple question: what is PAL? Next think I know it's one snotty, childish, crappy remark after another. Real adult of you two 'gentlemen.'

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't understand, what someone told you which was wrong ?

PW

Helo2121
Padawan

Post by Helo2121 »

alexa may is great, she dont make anymore movies?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Read this topic from begining !

PW