ALETTA OCEAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ALETTA OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For sure some of the most perfect eyes on earth !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pierrefans
Padawan

Post by pierrefans »

i really like aletta, but i guess we saw already all kind of stuff from her and i heard that she is very expensive.
so id like to suggest better make a first time anal scene with a big name in the biz instead an expensive scene with aletta.
for example breanne benson would be an international sensation.
she really looks great at the moment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Keep cool, Breanne doesn't want do it on video. I asked her twice already ...
But Aletta is an interesting subject and I don't tell I will shot her, I said I will discuss with her of yje possibilities and if both sides agree, maybe we will do something special maybe not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

I cant agree with @pierrefans. Aletta is very special actress and for sure she have good place on Pierres list. Beside her flawless body that is hard like rock and insane color of eyes she is damn great performer. Aletta and Pierre can make bomba b/g scenes if they make deal that is good for both sides.

Also, Pierre mentioned live chat with her and that could be awesome idea so wider audience can meet her better. For instance, Celines live chat was blast because she is very communicative and funny girl...she got awesome feedback from all people that were chatting with her...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!

PW

pierrefans
Padawan

Post by pierrefans »

dont understand me wrong. i like aletta and id be very happy to see her in a rough anal scene with pierre. i just think she wants to much money and you might do better stuff with that money.
but we'll see.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly, wait first before thinking about money she could request etc ... !!!

PW

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

I am curious to see how things will develop between you two... We will finally see if Aletta insanely expensive like rumors say.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think she knows I am not the kind of persons who likes get anything because of the money.
I was the guy with who she started this business and we have very good relationship, so I think she is more interested by doing something different than about money !!! I want believe it's like that ...

PW

Vukmon
Guru

Post by Vukmon »

Those are very valid points. Lets wait and see what Aletta have to say...